How to Create a Christian Counterculture
A Biblical Alternative to the Secular Culture
In The Making of a Christian Counterculture, Dr. Doug Erlandson clearly articulates the principles that form the foundation for a Christian counterculture. Being a countercultural Christian does not mean simply opposing the dominant culture. Rather, it requires that we offer an alternative, a culture that is grounded in the Word of God and in a biblical worldview.
Here’s a Preview of What’s in the Book
- Forming the basis for a Christian counterculture
- Becoming a countercultural individual
- Establishing a countercultural family
- Creating a countercultural church
- Transforming society into a truly Christian counterculture
˃˃˃ A Visionary Work
The Making of a Christian Counterculture is a visionary work. At the same time, by providing many concrete examples and suggestions, it provides a realistic, step-by-step description of how this vision can become a reality.